Friday, July 11, 2008

A Day Out!

This morning Wendy and Will came and picked me, Amelle, and Avery up to go to the museum. On our way there Wendy didn't take the turn she needed to take and we had to turn around at the next exit. Did I mention this exit was 20 minutes away from where we needed to be!!! Well anyways when we got to the museum the kids were very excited. I had never gone to this museum before so I didn't know what to expect. When we were walking through I saw the coolest things. There was a working ATM that gave you play money, a rock wall, and a vet place. My favorite part of the museum was playing with the bunnies! They were so adorable. They were really soft and they were small. After the museum we went to Erin's office to pick her up and then we went for lunch and ice cream. Now we are at Wendy's house relaxing. It was a very fun day. It felt good getting out of the house for the day.

3 comments:

MaineMom said...

Hey Ariel - cool blog! You were my co-pilot, so I blame my "detour" on you!!! I loved the bunnies the best - too cute!!

Erin Moore said...

I'm glad you had a great day - that Auntie Wendy is somethin' else! ..I thought she was trying to take you guys hostage and hold you in some remote town in Northern Maine for a small ransom, but I see her plans got foiled!

It was great walking around Portland and having lunch with you guys! It was difficult for me to go back to work once you left (which was why I went for another walk with Audra later that afternoon! :-)

Marina said...

Hey Ariel its Mina! Awesome blog! It sounds like you had a awesome day!