Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just Call Me the Babysitter!

For the past two days I have been helping Wendy with Beckett and it has been fun. Feeding him, changing him, and playing with him. He is the cutest thing! Today before I left Wendy put some money in my pocket. (thank you Wendy!) Dsc_0030
~Here is a picture of the adorable Beckett.~


So I'm home for the night. Hopefully Katarina will call. Ooo....if you didn't already know I got a Twitter. Still not to sure how to add people but I'm sure I will find out.

4 comments:

Erin Moore said...

I know Auntie Wendy though that you were THE BIGGEST HELP!

I'm so glad your here...I don't think you should leave in a week! :-)

MaineMom said...

Yes, Please Please Please stay. At least for another few years. Or until Beckett is ten.

MaineMom said...

Oh and...Babysitter!

joelle said...

hey ariel!!!!

i miss u soooo much......i hope u had fun!!!!!
that sounds like so much fun the thing u did w/ wendy, i asked her today is we could go sometime cause' i've never been!!!
see you soon!!!!